From: Holly
Sent: Saturday, March 7, 2020 4:32 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] one note

Karen:

I see that there is a one note app for note taking.  That is probably the one you want

Sorry.  I had never heard of it.  Hope someone out there can help.

Donna

Kerryn,

Yes, Microsoft oneNote is accessible when using voiceover. I have never used the app, so I can't describe how to use the app.

Donna

guys

is one note or ms one note accessible?
if so how does it work