Sent: Sunday, March 08, 2020 11:25 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] How do you convert a html file to text?

Hello,

What is the procedure for converting a html file into a text
file? Please let me know if you know how to do it.  Thank you
very very much.

Jan

Carolyn Arnold

Jan, if you are in Outlook:

1. Open Outlook.
2. Press Alt+F+T+M.
3. Tab probably three times, and there you have your options
- rich text, plain text, HTML. Arrow to your choice.
4. Shift+Tab to OK. If you Shift+Tab, you'll go about five
times, but if you Tab to OK, it will be more like 55 times.

HTH.

What is the procedure for converting a html file into a text
file? Please let me know if you know how to do it. Thank
you very very much.

Jan

jan howells <gale7978@...>

There is no altogether or control keys on the BrailleNote Apex. How would I get to outlook on the Apex? Do I go to the internet and type outlook.com?

Jan