Sent: Saturday, March 14, 2020 5:40 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] Do any of the book players record in stereo?

The subject sums it up.  I don’t think that the Victor 2nd Generation records in stereo with 2 internal mics, but do any of the other ones?  Thanks for your help.

Evan Reese

If you’re talking about microphone only recording, then the Book Sense does not record in stereo. It has only one internal mike.
Evan

Sent: Saturday, March 14, 2020 5:40 PM

The subject sums it up.  I don’t think that the Victor 2nd Generation records in stereo with 2 internal mics, but do any of the other ones?  Thanks for your help.

Steven Johnson <saxmonger@...>

Hi Evan.  You told me exactly what I wanted to know.  My Uncle has a bunch of old classic soul records that he won’t allow to leave his home, so I thought about killing 2 birds with 1 stone and finding a book player that records in stereo so I could read, as well as plug a turntable preamp into his old Pioneer record player and capture a few of these great old records.  Thanks.

Sent: Saturday, March 14, 2020 5:40 PM

The subject sums it up.  I don’t think that the Victor 2nd Generation records in stereo with 2 internal mics, but do any of the other ones?  Thanks for your help.

john s

I thought i heard that the bookports record in stereo.