looking for talking medical thermometer

heather albright

Hello, my medical thermometer is not exactly completely talking. It is a forehead thermometer . So I want to know if there is one some can recommend to get? Thank you, Heather  r

Gerald Levy

Unfortunately, talking forehead thermometers are in short supply right now, and they seem to be out of stock on Amazon as well as ILA, Maxi-Aids and Speak to Me, although Maxi-Aids claims that they will be back in stock on March 27.

Gerald