From: "Ron Canazzi" <aa2vm@roadrunner.com>
Sent: Sunday, March 22, 2020 9:27 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] Question: Transferring MP3 Files From PC to iPhone

Hi Group,

I have some mp3 files on my PC that I would like to transfer to my iPhone. When I connect my iPhone to a USB port on my PC, I see the device and when double clicking on it, I see a folder named Internal Storage. When I first tried to access this folder, the iPhone asks me if I want to allow photos and pictures to be transferred. I clicked allow. That is the only option the iPhone gives me.

Is there any way to directly transfer the mp3 files to the iPhone? Thanks for any help.

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"