Question about Eset Nod32 Antivirus

Shelly Kane

Hi Group:

I have been using Eset for years now and I just got my license renewed.  I got an email telling me that I need to install the new update or whatever this may be and I have never seen it before. When I click get started, will I have to enter any information like the license number or serial number or anything like that?  I don't even know my user name or password for the website because I don't go there often.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Shelly

Holly

Shelley:

Are you sure it is a ligit email?

I have had Esset for years and don't remember getting a notice like this.

I would suggest you go to the system tray, enter on Esset and arrow down to 'check for updates', then tab to the update now button.

Hope this helps

Vicki W

I usually get two e-mails, one notifying me that my purchase was approved and another with a key and or password. If you aren't certain, I would call support and ask them.

I'm debating as to whether or not to renew mine this month because it doesn't work that well with JAWS.

Vicki