From: Lisa Belville
Sent: Wednesday, April 1, 2020 12:10 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] paying my rent

Hi, Heather.

I went to the rent cafe site using NVDA and Chrome and it looks accessible.

It's much more accessible than the one my complex is using.  It's a realpage.com site and I can't get it to list any links even though I can tab around and hear things being listed as links.

Using arrow keys or the NVDA command to list links does nothing, but I can tab to a link and use the enter key to activate the link.

Good luck.

Lisa

Lisa Belville
missktlab1217@...

On 3/30/2020 10:10 AM, heather albright wrote:

Hay, has anyone used this site? https://www.rentcafe.com

I am trying to use with chrome as my complex is using this site to pay rent.

Thanks Heather

Lisa Belville

Hi, Heather.

I went to the rent cafe site using NVDA and Chrome and it looks accessible.

It's much more accessible than the one my complex is using.  It's a realpage.com site and I can't get it to list any links even though I can tab around and hear things being listed as links.

Using arrow keys or the NVDA command to list links does nothing, but I can tab to a link and use the enter key to activate the link.

Good luck.

Lisa

Lisa Belville
missktlab1217@...
On 3/30/2020 10:10 AM, heather albright wrote:

Hay, has anyone used this site? https://www.rentcafe.com

I am trying to use with chrome as my complex is using this site to pay rent.

Thanks Heather

heather albright