Sent: Sunday, April 5, 2020 2:28 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] House party for Shelley

Hi Shelley, I just downloaded house party end it looks like you have to add friends in order to invite them to a conversation from what I have gathered and I’m guessing next to the friend button, there will be an invite button to invite them to a conference. If you would like to try this, my link to add me is below.

Shelly Kane

Kerryn:

House party is an app on your smart phone.  It's free and you can talk with 8 people or more at a time.  It's really cool and you can even play games with your family and friends.  My family has been using this since we are unable to get together during this time of crisis.

Shelly

On 4/5/2020 6:58 AM, Kerryn Gunness via groups.io wrote:

what is house party? is it for windows or for mobile?

Hi Shelley, I just downloaded house party end it looks like you have to add friends in order to invite them to a conversation from what I have gathered and I’m guessing next to the friend button, there will be an invite button to invite them to a conference. If you would like to try this, my link to add me is below.

joseph hudson <jhud7789@...>

It is a mobile application.

joseph hudson

Technology support for the blind or better known as Mack, IOS and Windows support

FaceTime, iMessage, and email

jhud7789@twc.com

Telephone/what's up messenger

254-300-7667

Emergency cell

254-813-2461

Twitter
https://twitter.com/josephhudson89

Facebook

On Apr 5, 2020, at 7:58 AM, Kerryn Gunness via groups.io <k_gunness=yahoo.ca@groups.io> wrote:

what is house party? is it for windows or for mobile?

Hi Shelley, I just downloaded house party end it looks like you have to add friends in order to invite them to a conversation from what I have gathered and I’m guessing next to the friend button, there will be an invite button to invite them to a conference. If you would like to try this, my link to add me is below.

https://houseparty.com/add/jhud7789

Sent from my iPhone

Kerryn Gunness <k_gunness@...>

can i try it with any of u all?
which platform is it for, ios or android?

Hi Shelley, I just downloaded house party end it looks like you have to add friends in order to invite them to a conversation from what I have gathered and I’m guessing next to the friend button, there will be an invite button to invite them to a conference. If you would like to try this, my link to add me is below.

Kerryn Gunness <k_gunness@...>

thanks joseph

Hi Shelley, I just downloaded house party end it looks like you have to add friends in order to invite them to a conversation from what I have gathered and I’m guessing next to the friend button, there will be an invite button to invite them to a conference. If you would like to try this, my link to add me is below.

https://houseparty.com/add/jhud7789

Sent from my iPhone

joseph hudson <jhud7789@...>

Sure Karen I sure can. It is for iOS and android. Just install it from the App Store.

On Apr 5, 2020, at 8:02 PM, Kerryn Gunness via groups.io <k_gunness=yahoo.ca@groups.io> wrote:

can i try it with any of u all?
which platform is it for, ios or android?

Hi Shelley, I just downloaded house party end it looks like you have to add friends in order to invite them to a conversation from what I have gathered and I’m guessing next to the friend button, there will be an invite button to invite them to a conference. If you would like to try this, my link to add me is below.

https://houseparty.com/add/jhud7789

Sent from my iPhone

Kerryn Gunness <k_gunness@...>

cool joseph
i sent u a whats app

Hi Shelley, I just downloaded house party end it looks like you have to add friends in order to invite them to a conversation from what I have gathered and I’m guessing next to the friend button, there will be an invite button to invite them to a conference. If you would like to try this, my link to add me is below.

https://houseparty.com/add/jhud7789

Sent from my iPhone

joseph hudson <jhud7789@...>

OK, I'll check it in just a few.

On Apr 5, 2020, at 9:24 PM, Kerryn Gunness via groups.io <k_gunness=yahoo.ca@groups.io> wrote:

cool joseph
i sent u a whats app

----- Original Message ----- From: "joseph hudson" <jhud7789@twc.com>

----- Original Message ----- From: Shelly Kane

Sent: Sunday, April 5, 2020 2:28 AM

Hi Shelley, I just downloaded house party end it looks like you have to add friends in order to invite them to a conversation from what I have gathered and I’m guessing next to the friend button, there will be an invite button to invite them to a conference. If you would like to try this, my link to add me is below.

https://houseparty.com/add/jhud7789

Sent from my iPhone

Shelly Kane

What is a mobile application?  Do you mean google assistant?

On 4/5/2020 5:03 PM, joseph hudson wrote:
[...]

.

Shelly Kane

Kerryn:

You can do it on either.  For Apple, it's in the app store and I think for android, it's in the google store.  If you are an Apple user, you would open app store and go to search and type in house party and it should come up and then you would hit get and it should download.  If you get it loaded, you can definitely contact me.

Shelly

On 4/5/2020 7:02 PM, Kerryn Gunness via groups.io wrote:

can i try it with any of u all?
which platform is it for, ios or android?

Hi Shelley, I just downloaded house party end it looks like you have to add friends in order to invite them to a conversation from what I have gathered and I’m guessing next to the friend button, there will be an invite button to invite them to a conference. If you would like to try this, my link to add me is below.

Victor

Hi:

A mobile application is any application that is able to be used on your smart phone. For instance, in iOS, the operating system for iPhones and iPads, Has all kinds of applications that are used on the iPhone and the iPad. These applications are found in the iOS App Store. The same is true for all android phones and tablets. Android applications are found in the Google play store. These are all known as mobile applications. You asked about Google assistant. Google assistant is one of many mobile applications.

HTH,

Victor

[...]

hi shellly and others
i downloaded it, but when i was setting the app up, after i type email address, user name etc
i saw a 54 page agreement, but no next or continue button?
what to do here?

Hi Shelley, I just downloaded house party end it looks like you have to add friends in order to invite them to a conversation from what I have gathered and I’m guessing next to the friend button, there will be an invite button to invite them to a conference. If you would like to try this, my link to add me is below.

Shelly Kane

Kerryn:

I don't remember having that problem or if I did, I must have bypassed it.  I will be honest and tell you that this application is not for blind people.  I can call one person using it but when I try to invite people to the room, it's impossible.  I talked with someone who is sighted and she said it's very difficult.  She said when you open house part, there is a plus sign in the top right hand corner but Siri didn't read that to me.  If you can find that, click on it and then you will see a few different options and you would click my friends and then after that, you will go through the list and select who you want to invite.  I don't know who we could talk with to see if they would make this more accessible.  It's a big disappointment in my opinion.

Shelly

On 4/6/2020 6:15 AM, Kerryn Gunness via groups.io wrote:

hi shellly and others
i downloaded it, but when i was setting the app up, after i type email address, user name etc
i saw a 54 page agreement, but no next or continue button?
what to do here?

Hi Shelley, I just downloaded house party end it looks like you have to add friends in order to invite them to a conversation from what I have gathered and I’m guessing next to the friend button, there will be an invite button to invite them to a conference. If you would like to try this, my link to add me is below.

Kerryn Gunness <k_gunness@...>

shelly
this is disappointing, will try it and if i am not satisfy, will uninstall the app

kerryn

Hi Shelley, I just downloaded house party end it looks like you have to add friends in order to invite them to a conversation from what I have gathered and I’m guessing next to the friend button, there will be an invite button to invite them to a conference. If you would like to try this, my link to add me is below.

https://houseparty.com/add/jhud7789

Sent from my iPhone

.

joseph hudson <jhud7789@...>

The developers of house party is who you would talk with. If somebody wants it, I will post the information at some point.

On Apr 7, 2020, at 3:42 AM, Shelly Kane <shellykane323@gmail.com> wrote:

[...]

Mark Brett

I did not find it works well with voiceover.

Mark Brett

Email: markbrett@...
SMS: 07962432222
Phone: 08432086070
Twitter: markbrett1
Zello: markbrett1
Skype markbrett1

On Apr 5, 2020, at 7:58 AM, Kerryn Gunness via groups.io <k_gunness@...> wrote:

what is house party? is it for windows or for mobile?

Hi Shelley, I just downloaded house party end it looks like you have to add friends in order to invite them to a conversation from what I have gathered and I’m guessing next to the friend button, there will be an invite button to invite them to a conference. If you would like to try this, my link to add me is below.

https://houseparty.com/add/jhud7789

.

Shelly Kane

Joseph:

That would be great.  For whoever is interested in using house party, I think we all should contact them and let them know that their app needs to be more accessible.  Maybe with more than one person saying something, this may get them to do something about it.

Shelly