accessible air purifier

heather albright

Hello, does anyone know of any accessible air

Purifiers? They the apartments said I cant get any knew air filters till all of this is over. So I needed away to clean my air around me. I just want to know has anyone found one that is accessible either with buttons or threw the app! It would have to be a stand alone, not one that is connected to my air AC  unit; it is not allowed! Thanks stay safe everyone Heather

Mike Gurney

Hello

I have a couple of heaven fresh 300 models which are both reasonably accessible.  They have buttons and the unit bleeps when the buttons are pressed.They also have an ultraviolet lamp inside which they claim will kill bugs and virus.    Filters last approximately 2 years if the units are in use 24 hour per day and 7 days a week.

Best wishes

Mike

On 11/04/2020 07:18, heather albright wrote:

Hello, does anyone know of any accessible air

Purifiers? They the apartments said I cant get any knew air filters till all of this is over. So I needed away to clean my air around me. I just want to know has anyone found one that is accessible either with buttons or threw the app! It would have to be a stand alone, not one that is connected to my air AC  unit; it is not allowed! Thanks stay safe everyone Heather

heather albright

Do you have the model number? I want to make sure I am looking at the right one. Thank you, cheers Heather

I have a couple of heaven fresh 300 models which are both reasonably accessible.  They have buttons and the unit bleeps when the buttons are pressed.They also have an ultraviolet lamp inside which they claim will kill bugs and virus.    Filters last approximately 2 years if the units are in use 24 hour per day and 7 days a week.

Best wishes

Mike

On 11/04/2020 07:18, heather albright wrote:

Hello, does anyone know of any accessible air

Purifiers? They the apartments said I cant get any knew air filters till all of this is over. So I needed away to clean my air around me. I just want to know has anyone found one that is accessible either with buttons or threw the app! It would have to be a stand alone, not one that is connected to my air AC  unit; it is not allowed! Thanks stay safe everyone Heather

Vicky Vaughan

Hi Mike, How much are you charging for your “Heaven Fresh” air purifiers?

Thanks very much!

Sincerely, Vicky Vaughan

I have a couple of heaven fresh 300 models which are both reasonably accessible.  They have buttons and the unit bleeps when the buttons are pressed.They also have an ultraviolet lamp inside which they claim will kill bugs and virus.    Filters last approximately 2 years if the units are in use 24 hour per day and 7 days a week.

Best wishes

Mike

On 11/04/2020 07:18, heather albright wrote:

Hello, does anyone know of any accessible air

Purifiers? They the apartments said I cant get any knew air filters till all of this is over. So I needed away to clean my air around me. I just want to know has anyone found one that is accessible either with buttons or threw the app! It would have to be a stand alone, not one that is connected to my air AC  unit; it is not allowed! Thanks stay safe everyone Heather

Steve Matzura

Also, how much electricity does it use? There's probably a kilowatts-per-hour rating on it, or it should tell you how many amperes of current it draws, from which the number of kw/h can be calculated.

On 4/11/2020 2:05 PM, Vicky Vaughan wrote:

[...]

Curtis Delzer

Mike, where did you get your Heaven sent air purifier?

Curtis Delzer
HS
K 6 V F O
Rialto, CA

curtis@calweb.com

On 4/11/2020 12:15 AM, Mike Gurney wrote:
[...]

Hello Everyone

I found my Heaven Fresh air purifier on the Web.  I believe Amazon used to sell them.

My machines consume 20 watts on low setting and I believe  it is 40 watts on high.  My machines include a 3 speed fan setting, a timer which is not accessible and a low level ozone generator.

I hope I have answered all the questions.

Best wishes

Mike.

#/04/2020 20:27, Curtis Delzer wrote:

[...]

Hello, I found this link and the description saids it has a push button on the filter to control the unit. I think it was the only one that had push buttons all the others were digital controlled displays.  This unit also has UVC  to disinfect the air. I have way less than 500 ft. But man this place collects dust like it is going out of style.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06XG4Z87P/ref=ox_sc_act_image_1?smid=A3N6KXG98LP7EA&th=1

SilverOnyx Air Purifier for Home with True HEPA Filter, Air Quality Monitor, UVC Sanitizer, Cleaner for Allergies, Pets, Smokers, Mold, Pollen, Dust, Quiet

Bedroom Odor Eliminator - 500 sq ft. Black

by

SilverOnyx

4.5 out of 5 stars

799 ratings |

Size: 5 Speed

Color: Black

list of 5 items

️ AIR PURIFIER FOR ALLERGIES AND PETS: True-HEPA H13 charcoal filter captures 99.97% of dust and allergens as small as 0.3 microns such as airborne

pollutants; pet dander, pollen, dust mites, mold spores, odors, and household dust.

️ 5 LEVELS OF POWERFUL FILTRATION: This model features 5 levels advanced filtration to provide the cleanest air quality. A combination filter cartridge

includes a mesh pre-filter, HEPA H13 activated carbon filter, plus a UV-C light and Ion generator work to sanitize the air even further.

️ TRUE HEPA FILTRATION: High quality air purifier with True HEPA H13 filter captures 99.97% of dust & allergens up to 0.3 microns including ultra-fine

dust, smoke, pet dander, etc.

️ CLEAN AIR IONIZER: The SilverOnyx HEPA air purifier with ionizer, UV sanitizer, and activated carbon filter. The world's best air purification technologies

to provide the freshest air. A PM2.5 (particulate matter) sensor automatically adjusts air flow to ensure the highest quality air.

️ RELATED: Silveronyx Air Purifier for Home Allergies and Pets extra large 500 sq ft room aire purificador airpurifers airpurifiers bedroom best carbon

clean cleaner cleaners cleans dander dust eliminator feet filter filters filtration germ hepa indoor ionizer machine mildew mold odor office onyx ozone

pet portable purifer purifers purifiers quiet remover replacement rooms silver small smoke smokers square system true uv work.

In the past, I got a filter that worked with an app accept for it did not work with voice over so I had to take it back. As far as I can find there is no air filter that is truly accessible; sie. Thanks for all the help. Heather

I found my Heaven Fresh air purifier on the Web.  I believe Amazon used

to sell them.

My machines consume 20 watts on low setting and I believe  it is 40

watts on high.  My machines include a 3 speed fan setting, a timer which

is not accessible and a low level ozone generator.

I hope I have answered all the questions.

Best wishes

Mike.

#/04/2020 20:27, Curtis Delzer wrote:

> Mike, where did you get your Heaven sent air purifier?

> Curtis Delzer

> HS

> K 6 V F O

> Rialto, CA

> curtis@...

> On 4/11/2020 12:15 AM, Mike Gurney wrote:

>> Hello

>> I have a couple of heaven fresh 300 models which are both reasonably

>> accessible.  They have buttons and the unit bleeps when the buttons

>> are pressed.They also have an ultraviolet lamp inside which they

>> claim will kill bugs and virus.    Filters last approximately 2 years

>> if the units are in use 24 hour per day and 7 days a week.

>> Best wishes

>> Mike

>> On 11/04/2020 07:18, heather albright wrote:

>>> Hello, does anyone know of any accessible air

>>> Purifiers? They the apartments said I cant get any knew air filters

>>> till all of this is over. So I needed away to clean my air around

>>> me. I just want to know has anyone found one that is accessible

>>> either with buttons or threw the app! It would have to be a stand

>>> alone, not one that is connected to my air AC  unit; it is not

>>> allowed! Thanks stay safe everyone Heather

Robin Frost

Hi Mike,

One more question for you. Every single air purifier I've ever had has sadly had the terrible problem of attracting a grey or black residue near wherever it's set up even if I placed it the prescribed 1 to 2 feet away from walls and the like. Is this a table top or floor standing model and have you had any difficulties with this unit drawing dirt to itself and depositing it on surfaces nearby? Thanks again for enlightening us all.

Take good care.

Robin

On 4/11/2020 4:25 PM, Mike Gurney wrote:
[...]

Hello Robin

This machine does attract some dust but I think that is inevitable because of the way air purifiers work.  As they suck the air and all that it contains towards the unit, it inevitably attracts some just Etc. which doesn't make it right inside the machine.  I find a regular wipe around and over the unit will keep it to an acceptable level.  I have used my machines both on top of cupboards and also stood on the floor.

The one in my bedroom is never turned off and provided I wipe it over it isn't a problem.  I also VACUUM the grills which helps keep the dust issue to a MINIMUM.

  I believe Heaven Fresh are based in America.

Best wishes

Mike.

1/04/2020 23:51, Robin Frost wrote:

[...]

If an air purifier attracts dust, isn't that what it's for? If the dust isn't being trapped by the internals of the machine, then the fan isn't strong enough, and I wouldn't consider owning that model.

On 4/12/2020 4:01 AM, Mike Gurney wrote:

Hello Robin

This machine does attract some dust but I think that is inevitable because of the way air purifiers work.  As they suck the air and all that it contains towards the unit, it inevitably attracts some just Etc. which doesn't make it right inside the machine.  I find a regular wipe around and over the unit will keep it to an acceptable level.  I have used my machines both on top of cupboards and also stood on the floor.

The one in my bedroom is never turned off and provided I wipe it over it isn't a problem.  I also VACUUM the grills which helps keep the dust issue to a MINIMUM.

  I believe Heaven Fresh are based in America.

Best wishes

Mike.

Geoff Eden

Unfortunately, the way air purifiers work is that they set up an electric field that ionizes the dust and makes it stick to its elements for later cleaning. This electric field is not easily contained within this electric field's effects are not necessarily contained within the device, as the eye and ice particles pass out on the airstream and stick to anything that's slightly positively charged in the environment. Hence, there will always be a slight bloom of dust that sticks to things around an air purifier.

Geoff

[...]

And not all machines are electrostatic. Some juse only carbon and/or HEPA filtration.