raising the volume of mp3 files

Troy Burnham

Hi all,

I have a few mp3 files that I need to raise the volume on, can anybody recommend a free program to do this job?

Btw I have goldwave if I can use that but I'm not sure what version I have since I don't use it much.

Thanks.

Troy

Howard Traxler

I have used mp3gain.  Seems quite accessible.
Howard

On 4/13/2020 11:20 AM, Troy Burnham wrote:
Hi all,

I have a few mp3 files that I need to raise the volume on, can anybody recommend a free program to do this job?

Btw I have goldwave if I can use that but I'm not sure what version I have since I don't use it much.

Thanks.

Troy

Troy Burnham

I've heard of mp3 gain but where can I get it?

Troy

On 4/13/2020 12:15 PM, Howard Traxler wrote:
I have used mp3gain.  Seems quite accessible.
Howard

On 4/13/2020 11:20 AM, Troy Burnham wrote:
Hi all,

I have a few mp3 files that I need to raise the volume on, can anybody recommend a free program to do this job?

Btw I have goldwave if I can use that but I'm not sure what version I have since I don't use it much.

Thanks.

Troy

Howard Traxler

I would google it and probably get a download address.

On 4/13/2020 12:41 PM, Troy Burnham wrote:
I've heard of mp3 gain but where can I get it?

Troy

On 4/13/2020 12:15 PM, Howard Traxler wrote:
I have used mp3gain.  Seems quite accessible.
Howard

On 4/13/2020 11:20 AM, Troy Burnham wrote:
Hi all,

I have a few mp3 files that I need to raise the volume on, can anybody recommend a free program to do this job?

Btw I have goldwave if I can use that but I'm not sure what version I have since I don't use it much.

Thanks.

Troy

Steve Matzura

MP3Gain, the only program you'll ever need. http://mp3gain.sourceforge.net