accessibility of essential oils web sites

Kay Malmquist

Hi all,
This isn't really a tech question and yet it is.  I am looking to get involved with a company that sells essential oils.  I know there are a few out there, but I would like to know which ones have the most accessible web sites or are willing to help blind people navigate and find what they need or are needing for someone else.  I know this sounds kind of vague,, but I hope you understand  what I am getting at.  I am tired of finding companies that sell stuff and their sites are all but unusable for a blind person.  Thanks for any help with this.

Kay Malmquist
kay.malmquist@...

“All is well.
Everything is working out for my highest good.
Out of this situation only good will come.

Louise Hay

Sharon Hooley

I wonder if Scentsy has related products you're looking for.  There is a blind or visually impaired who has a business with them.  I don't have her info off the top of my head, but if you're interested, I'll look for it again.

Hth,

Is it hard to communicate, even with hearing aids?  Visit
www.CochlearAmericas.com

On Apr 13, 2020, at 10:30 AM, Kay Malmquist <kay.malmquist@...> wrote:

Hi all,
This isn't really a tech question and yet it is.  I am looking to get involved with a company that sells essential oils.  I know there are a few out there, but I would like to know which ones have the most accessible web sites or are willing to help blind people navigate and find what they need or are needing for someone else.  I know this sounds kind of vague,, but I hope you understand  what I am getting at.  I am tired of finding companies that sell stuff and their sites are all but unusable for a blind person.  Thanks for any help with this.

Kay Malmquist
kay.malmquist@...

“All is well.
Everything is working out for my highest good.
Out of this situation only good will come.

Louise Hay

Sharon Hooley

Another one you might try is Meleluca, with another lady I know about working there.