From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of
Rob Hudson
Sent: Saturday, April 18, 2020 5:35 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Playing the Lottery Online

Are there accessible websites to play the lottery? From what I've heard, the
websites are image-based and you have to click numbers in the image. Any
help appreciated.

Rob Hudson

Angelo Sonnesso <asonnesso@gmail.com> wrote:
Where do you live?
The NC lottery site has standard edit boxes, and buttons.

I live up in Minnesota, but when I looked on their lottery website, there does not seem to be a way to play online. When I asked around i was told that not all states have such a way, and that often the numbers are images.