From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of David Mehler
Sent: Sunday, April 19, 2020 13:49
To: techtalk <techtalk@groups.io>
Subject: [TechTalk] outlook 2010 won't display gmail inbox?

Hello,

I was cleaning out my gmail inbox, deleting old messages then I closed outlook 2010. When I restarted it about half an hour later now I'm getting the message can not display folder location when going to my gmail inbox in outlook 2010. Any ideas what is going on and how to fix appreciated.

Thanks.
Dave.

David Mehler

Hi,

No I was just cleaning out emails, there are *a lot* of them, but
apparently repairing fixed the issue.

Thanks.
Dave.

On 4/20/20, Smiling? <blind7@...> wrote:
During this cleaning out, what did you specifically do? Just deleted old
emails? Because you certainly shouldn't be receiving such an error message
for simply deleting emails. This is why I am curious of what else may have
been done?

You could repair Office or if it's just Outlook, you can repair it just the
same. Nothing else is coming to me. Steps below.

1. Press your Windows key and type in
Add remove and this will bring up Add or Remove Programs, press enter to
open this up.
2. Now tab down to your various software's for you to begin arrowing until
you highlight/select Microsoft Office.
3. Press Enter to open it and tab to modify where you would then press Enter
once again.
4. The rest I am sure that you will not have any difficulties with.