is there a good tutorial for using iTunes for windows with jaws?

joanne

I downloaded Itunes for windows, but to me it looks very inaccessible using Jaws 19 or 20. Has anyone found a tutorial geared more for visually-impaired people regarding how to use this program? I wondered if the Apple version might work better, but I don't know if that original version would work on Windows or not. It's just really hard to find things so if there are possible Jaws scripts or tutorials this would be appreciated.

Joanne

Abbie Taylor

You might try Mystic Access http://www.mysticaccess.com If they don't have such a tutorial, they can customize one for you or work with you one on one. Their services aren't free, but they're worth the money. Good luck.

http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com

abbietaylor945@...

Vicky Vaughan

Hi, Brian Hartgen produced a webinar on this.  You can find it by going to: www.hartgen.org