From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Steven Johnson
Sent: April 30, 2020 12:44 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] I need an iTunes for Windows download link

I feel kind of silly asking because of how long I have been using JAWS, but could someone provide a direct link to download iTunes for Windows 64 bit?  The Apple site seems to only offer the option to “get it from Microsoft,” and I have a rough time navigating the Microsoft Store once JAWS says the word touch, and I only hear that little Microsoft store bubble sound when I try to navigate.  Thanks folks.

david

you can find the iTunes on the www.ninite.com web site.

here's a direct download link:

https://ninite.com/itunes/ninite.exe

I feel kind of silly asking because of how long I have been using JAWS, but could someone provide a direct link to download iTunes for Windows 64 bit?  The Apple site seems to only offer the option to “get it from Microsoft,” and I have a rough time navigating the Microsoft Store once JAWS says the word touch, and I only hear that little Microsoft store bubble sound when I try to navigate.  Thanks folks.

Avast logo

david

https://ninite.com/itunes/ninite.exehttps://ninite.com/itunes/ninite.exe