zoom question

Kimsan <kimsansong@...>

Hi,

How do I lower my hand after raising it in zoom?

Thank you

If you enjoy listening to HipHop and R&B, I invite you to follow me on sound cloud at https://soundcloud.com/user-756551454

george b <gbmagoo@...>

In windows it’s all Dwight to raise all quite a lore on Mac it’s command H to raise in command H to lore

On Apr 30, 2020, at 10:23, Kimsan via groups.io <kimsansong@...> wrote:

Hi,

How do I lower my hand after raising it in zoom?

Thank you

If you enjoy listening to HipHop and R&B, I invite you to follow me on sound cloud at https://soundcloud.com/user-756551454

chris judge

Alt y, but the host will likely lower it for you when you have been acknowleged.

How do I lower my hand after raising it in zoom?

Thank you

If you enjoy listening to HipHop and R&B, I invite you to follow me on sound cloud at https://soundcloud.com/user-756551454

Gene

As far as I know, you don't have to. The host sees it and responds or doesn't but I've not seen anything about lowering it and it should have been mentioned in the discussions I've seen if you had to.