Topics

victor reader

Kerryn Gunness

hi all
a while before i got a website which gives the victore reader at a reduced price
i forgot the site, think it was posted by laz
can you share it with me again?
thanks

Laz

Here you go.

Large Discounts on Brand New Victor Trek or Stream-Free Magnetic Cable
with each, ends this week:

Save big on a brand new Victor Reader Trek for $624.99! Plus receive a
free magnetic cable worth over $10, and free priority mail shipping
inside the US! http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Victor-Reader-Trek-Talking-Book-Reader-GPS-with-free-3-foot-Magnetic-USB-Cable_p_128.html

Get the Brand New latest Victor Reader Stream for just $359.99, plus
receive a free magnetic cable, worth over $10! You can read about and
order it from: http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Victor-Reader-Stream-Newest-Generation-with-Free-3-foot-Magnetic-USB-Cable_p_151.html

Both the Victor Reader Trek and Stream come with an 8GB SD card,
earphones, wall charger, long & short cables, and silicone protective
case. The Trek also comes with a lanyard. We don't charge you for
shipping in the uS or tax unless you're in Florida, so the listed
prices are your total!

Stay well,

Laz

On 5/9/20, Kerryn Gunness via groups.io <k_gunness=yahoo.ca@groups.io> wrote:
hi all
a while before i got a website which gives the victore reader at a reduced
price
i forgot the site, think it was posted by laz
can you share it with me again?
thanks

Bluetooth devices, and accessories
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/
Email: laz@...
Phone: 727-498-0121
Skype: lazmesa

Monte Single

Try;

www.talkingmp3players.com

a while before i got a website which gives the victore reader at a reduced price

i forgot the site, think it was posted by laz

can you share it with me again?

thanks

joseph hudson <jhud7789@...>

I hope he will ship to Trinidad for you as that website that was passed along mainly normally ships to the US.

On May 9, 2020, at 10:59 AM, Kerryn Gunness via groups.io <k_gunness=yahoo.ca@groups.io> wrote:

hi all
a while before i got a website which gives the victore reader at a reduced price
i forgot the site, think it was posted by laz
can you share it with me again?
thanks

Laz

Joseph, I don't know what you're basing that on as we've been shipping
worldwide since 2009.

Laz

On 5/9/20, joseph hudson <jhud7789@...> wrote:
I hope he will ship to Trinidad for you as that website that was passed
along mainly normally ships to the US.
On May 9, 2020, at 10:59 AM, Kerryn Gunness via groups.io
<k_gunness=yahoo.ca@groups.io> wrote:

hi all
a while before i got a website which gives the victore reader at a reduced
price
i forgot the site, think it was posted by laz
can you share it with me again?
thanks

Bluetooth devices, and accessories
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/
Email: laz@...
Phone: 727-498-0121
Skype: lazmesa

joseph hudson <jhud7789@...>

Hello, I'm not basing it off of anything other than the current situation they were in currently. I figured that shipping cost might be a little high to pay for certain people.

On May 9, 2020, at 1:40 PM, Laz <laz@...> wrote:

[...]

Hmm. I think I need a translation of your last few messages in this
message thread as the website that was passed along was
www.talkingmp3players.com which is my own and we've been shipping
worldwide since 2009. Nothing has been going on with my business and
we still ship worldwide and still subsidize the cost of postage
overseas by as much as $10. So not sure what you're trying to say. It
just seems like you're confusing us with someone else.

[...]

Steven Johnson

It definitely sounds as if Talkingmp3players.com has been confused with another business because Laz's pricing, shipping and customer service after the sale are nothing short of stellar from my point of view. You will be hard pressed to find a better buying experience.

[...]

Bluetooth devices, and accessories http://www.talkingmp3players.com/
Email: laz@...
Phone: 727-498-0121
Skype: lazmesa

Affordably priced Accessible Talking MP3 Players, Accessible phones, Bluetooth devices, and accessories http://www.talkingmp3players.com/
Email: laz@...
Phone: 727-498-0121
Skype: lazmesa

Carolyn Arnold

I agree with Steve about Laz.

[...]

joseph
i saw in the next email, he ships world wide

I hope he will ship to Trinidad for you as that website that was passed along mainly normally ships to the US.
On May 9, 2020, at 10:59 AM, Kerryn Gunness via groups.io <k_gunness=yahoo.ca@groups.io> wrote:

hi all
a while before i got a website which gives the victore reader at a reduced price
i forgot the site, think it was posted by laz
can you share it with me again?
thanks

Kerryn Gunness

monty
is this the same site that laz provided?

a while before i got a website which gives the victore reader at a reduced price

i forgot the site, think it was posted by laz

can you share it with me again?

thanks

Monte Single

The site  in the original message is Laz’s site.

The only other site I know for the victor reader stream is the manufacturer’s site;

www.humanware.com

is this the same site that laz provided?

a while before i got a website which gives the victore reader at a reduced price

i forgot the site, think it was posted by laz

can you share it with me again?

thanks

Laz

Here are the direct links again, and we do ship internationally...

www.humanware.com <http://www.humanware.com>

is this the same site that laz provided?

The site  in the original message is Laz’s site.

The only other site I know for the victor reader stream is the manufacturer’s site;

www.humanware.com

is this the same site that laz provided?

a while before i got a website which gives the victore reader at a reduced price

i forgot the site, think it was posted by laz

can you share it with me again?

thanks

joseph hudson <jhud7789@...>

Oh no no no, I'm not doing that at all. I just know what the post office is going through. That is definitely good to hear.

On May 9, 2020, at 3:14 PM, Laz <laz@...> wrote:

[...]

Just say this, I did not mean to confuse anybody.

On May 9, 2020, at 3:27 PM, Steven Johnson <saxmonger@...> wrote:

[...]

Yeah I saw that as well. At first I kind of miss him thought that he may not be shipping worldwide but he is. I know that some companies are not from certain areas right now.

----- Original Message ----- From: "joseph hudson" <jhud7789@...>

I hope he will ship to Trinidad for you as that website that was passed along mainly normally ships to the US.
On May 9, 2020, at 10:59 AM, Kerryn Gunness via groups.io <k_gunness=yahoo.ca@groups.io> wrote:

hi all
a while before i got a website which gives the victore reader at a reduced price
i forgot the site, think it was posted by laz
can you share it with me again?
thanks

Gary Greico

So do I

On 09-May-20 4:40 PM, Carolyn Arnold wrote:
I agree with Steve about Laz.

[...]

john s

Roger Behm, also cells the Victors.  I have bought 2 Streams from him.  Both he and Laz are good dealers.