Pontes Media Downloader keyboard shortcuts

Steven Johnson <saxmonger@...>

I have tried to read the Pontes Media Downloader shortcuts list that comes up when I Hit ctrl-K, but JAWS and NVDA only allow me to read the keyboard shortcuts themselves when I scroll down, not the action that will occur with each one.  JAWS says that this information is in a table, but none of the table navigation hotkeys seem to give any further information other than the actual keyboard shortcut.  When I hit insert-B, JAWS will read the keystroke followed by the action, but I would like to quickly navigate to a keystroke and find out what it does without reading the whole list.  Any tips?

Kimsan

Try virtualizing the screen and copy and pasting the info to another document.

That program has shortcut keys?

Never new that!

Best regards,

Kimsan Song

kimsansong@...

I have tried to read the Pontes Media Downloader shortcuts list that comes up when I Hit ctrl-K, but JAWS and NVDA only allow me to read the keyboard shortcuts themselves when I scroll down, not the action that will occur with each one.  JAWS says that this information is in a table, but none of the table navigation hotkeys seem to give any further information other than the actual keyboard shortcut.  When I hit insert-B, JAWS will read the keystroke followed by the action, but I would like to quickly navigate to a keystroke and find out what it does without reading the whole list.  Any tips?

Steven Johnson <saxmonger@...>

Pontes actually has some really nice keyboard shortcuts.  You can see a list of them with ctrl-K, but JAWS and NVDA only read the shortcut keys, not the actions.  Virtualizing only shows the words “keyboard shortcuts” at the top of the Window, with blankness below.  The menus tell the shortcut for most functions though.  I will type them up and share them.