Sent: Thursday, May 14, 2020 6:33 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] switching log in emails in facebook

I had to do this when I changed my email address a few years ago, but I don't remember how I did it. I was probably able to do it on m.facebook.com. That's where I usually go to change settings. It might be under something like "personal." Good luck.

http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com

abbietaylor945@...

Abbie Taylor

I had to do this when I changed my email address a few years ago, but I don't remember how I did it. I was probably able to do it on m.facebook.com. That's where I usually go to change settings. It might be under something like "personal." Good luck.

http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com

abbietaylor945@...

Keith S

Is there any way to switch out one email  address for another one for log in purposes in facebook?

I found the link for adding  an additional email address to the facebook account, but not one for switching the primary login to the new email address.

thanks

Keith