I finally got a new computer with Windows 10 and I am unable to create
a new folder using the Alt key and scrolling to Create New. When I
hit the Alt key in a folder, it shows nothing at all. Any help would
be extremely appreciated.

Peter

Jacob

CTRL+Shift+N

OZ0TE Jacob

On 2020-05-14 at 22:43 Peter Spitz wrote:
I finally got a new computer with Windows 10 and I am unable to create
a new folder using the Alt key and scrolling to Create New. When I
hit the Alt key in a folder, it shows nothing at all. Any help would
be extremely appreciated.

Peter

Sugar

Hi
Try to:
Press control, shift and N

Good luck
sugar
"Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content."
-Philippians 4:11
🙏
-Sugar 😘

I finally got a new computer with Windows 10 and I am unable to create a new folder using the Alt key and scrolling to Create New. When I hit the Alt key in a folder, it shows nothing at all. Any help would be extremely appreciated.

Peter

David Moore <jesusloves1966@...>

Press Ctrl plus shift plus n

On Thu, May 14, 2020, 4:43 PM Peter Spitz <peter.a.spitz@...> wrote:
I finally got a new computer with Windows 10 and I am unable to create
a new folder using the Alt key and scrolling to Create New.  When I
hit the Alt key in a folder, it shows nothing at all.  Any help would
be extremely appreciated.

Peter

Mike B.

You want to use the Applications key to open the context menu or Shift + F10, the navigate to, New, press enter then press enter on, Folder.

Or, just press, control, shift + N, to create a folder.

I finally got a new computer with Windows 10 and I am unable to create
a new folder using the Alt key and scrolling to Create New.  When I
hit the Alt key in a folder, it shows nothing at all.  Any help would
be extremely appreciated.

Peter

Peter Spitz

Thanks for all the replies!