Topics

Spotify?

Vicky Vaughan

Hi List, Would someone be able to confirm for me that I cannot get Spotify to work on my iPhone 8?

Guessing that the answer is a resounding Yes, then my question is, can Spotify be downloaded and work on my HD Amazon Fire tablet seventh generation running version 5.6?

What I am hoping I can do is to be able to use Spotify and have the resulting music stream via blue tooth to my Starkey Halo 2 S hearing aids, or at least to my Outlier ear pods.

Does anyone have any idea if this is possible?

I would ve very grateful for any info!

Sincerely, Vicky V

Monte Single

Hi,

I just asked my google assistan, and it said, according to;

www.appleinsider.com

Spotify works on iphones.

P s,  sometimes google misspeaks.

Hi List, Would someone be able to confirm for me that I cannot get Spotify to work on my iPhone 8?

Guessing that the answer is a resounding Yes, then my question is, can Spotify be downloaded and work on my HD Amazon Fire tablet seventh generation running version 5.6?

What I am hoping I can do is to be able to use Spotify and have the resulting music stream via blue tooth to my Starkey Halo 2 S hearing aids, or at least to my Outlier ear pods.

Does anyone have any idea if this is possible?

I would ve very grateful for any info!

Sincerely, Vicky V

Vicky Vaughan

Thanks!  That’s wonderful. I’ll see if I can get it working.

Sincerely, Vicky

Hi List, Would someone be able to confirm for me that I cannot get Spotify to work on my iPhone 8?

Guessing that the answer is a resounding Yes, then my question is, can Spotify be downloaded and work on my HD Amazon Fire tablet seventh generation running version 5.6?

What I am hoping I can do is to be able to use Spotify and have the resulting music stream via blue tooth to my Starkey Halo 2 S hearing aids, or at least to my Outlier ear pods.

Does anyone have any idea if this is possible?

I would ve very grateful for any info!

Sincerely, Vicky V

Øyvind Lode

Yes, Spotify works very well on the iPhone.
I've used Spotify for years on the iPhone and I'm currently running it just fine on my iPhone XR.

On Sun, 17 May 2020 at 09:58, Vicky Vaughan <vrvaughan63@...> wrote:

Thanks!  That’s wonderful. I’ll see if I can get it working.

Sincerely, Vicky

Hi List, Would someone be able to confirm for me that I cannot get Spotify to work on my iPhone 8?

Guessing that the answer is a resounding Yes, then my question is, can Spotify be downloaded and work on my HD Amazon Fire tablet seventh generation running version 5.6?

What I am hoping I can do is to be able to use Spotify and have the resulting music stream via blue tooth to my Starkey Halo 2 S hearing aids, or at least to my Outlier ear pods.

Does anyone have any idea if this is possible?

I would ve very grateful for any info!

Sincerely, Vicky V

Vicky Vaughan

I’ve been looking now for more information regarding Spotify, but am still not sure.  If I pay for Spotify’s premium, do I only have to pay this once to have it working on both my computer and my iPhone?

I also have a Kindle Fire tablet on which I would also like to have Spotify.  I’m guessing I would have to pay separately to have Spotify on these different devices.  Is that correct?

Thanks very much for any information!

Sincerely, Vicky V

Hi List, Would someone be able to confirm for me that I cannot get Spotify to work on my iPhone 8?

Guessing that the answer is a resounding Yes, then my question is, can Spotify be downloaded and work on my HD Amazon Fire tablet seventh generation running version 5.6?

What I am hoping I can do is to be able to use Spotify and have the resulting music stream via blue tooth to my Starkey Halo 2 S hearing aids, or at least to my Outlier ear pods.

Does anyone have any idea if this is possible?

I would ve very grateful for any info!

Sincerely, Vicky V

Vicky Vaughan

Thanks very much for your response.

I have an iPhone 8 and I am staying with the latest 12 version.  Do you think that poses any problem to Spotify?

Sincerely, Vicky V

Hi List, Would someone be able to confirm for me that I cannot get Spotify to work on my iPhone 8?

Guessing that the answer is a resounding Yes, then my question is, can Spotify be downloaded and work on my HD Amazon Fire tablet seventh generation running version 5.6?

What I am hoping I can do is to be able to use Spotify and have the resulting music stream via blue tooth to my Starkey Halo 2 S hearing aids, or at least to my Outlier ear pods.

Does anyone have any idea if this is possible?

I would ve very grateful for any info!

Sincerely, Vicky V

Vicky, Spotify is a subscription service that you have to pay for on a
monthly basis. If the price has not gone up, individual subscription is
$9.99, $5.99 for students, $14.99 for family subscription up to five or six
members, going by memory on THE FAMILY DEAL!

There should be no problem logging in to Spotify on your Fire tablet
provided you can install the Spotify app on it. No, you don't need two
subscriptions for Spotify to use the app.

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado

Vicky Vaughan

Hi and Thank you Olusegun.

While I can manage the almost $10 each month, I don't think I could swing 2
or three times that amount, to have Spotify on multiple devices.

Sincerely, Vicky V

Vicky, Spotify is a subscription service that you have to pay for on a
monthly basis. If the price has not gone up, individual subscription is
$9.99, $5.99 for students, $14.99 for family subscription up to five or six
members, going by memory on THE FAMILY DEAL!

There should be no problem logging in to Spotify on your Fire tablet
provided you can install the Spotify app on it. No, you don't need two
subscriptions for Spotify to use the app.

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado

https://www.avg.com

Cristóbal

It's just one sub. You can have the app installed on multiple devices if
it's the same account. I have Spotify on both my iPhones as well as being
logged in on my PC. NO extra charge for having multiple devices.
The family thing is if you're all under the same household. Spotify is more
a stickler about that sort of thing too.
Cristóbal

While I can manage the almost $10 each month, I don't think I could swing 2
or three times that amount, to have Spotify on multiple devices.

Sincerely, Vicky V

Vicky, Spotify is a subscription service that you have to pay for on a
monthly basis. If the price has not gone up, individual subscription is
$9.99, $5.99 for students, $14.99 for family subscription up to five or six
members, going by memory on THE FAMILY DEAL!

There should be no problem logging in to Spotify on your Fire tablet
provided you can install the Spotify app on it. No, you don't need two
subscriptions for Spotify to use the app.

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado

https://www.avg.com

Hello Vicky:

You wrote in part:

"While I can manage the almost $10 each month, I don't think I could swing 2
or three times that amount, to have Spotify on multiple devices."

I'm sorry dear sis if my previous post wasn't very clear! Let me try again;
if you're going to be the SOLE SUBSCRIBER to Spotify, and you are NOT A
STUDENT, the individual subscription is your best bet. You will be able to
use Spotify on all of your smart toy devices: iPhone, Android, tablet,
iPad, Windows. You WILL NOT NEED a separate login for any of these; the
login details you create will suffice and all your music and podcast choices
should sync across the board.

If, however, you have friends and/or family members you wish to share
Spotify with, the $14.99 monthly subscription will be in play. Each person
will have to be added by you before such a one can configure Spotify to his
or her liking.

Of course, you can use Spotify for free! Doing this does limit what you can
do, and you'll have all the ads to put up with. I think that with FREE
SPOTIFY, you can not create your own playlist.

I hope this note is a tad clearer, if not, I'll try again!

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado

Øyvind Lode

Hi,

No, iOS 12 should work just fine.
Currently Spotify require iOS 11.x or later.
This is with the current version which is 8.5.58.

On Sun, 17 May 2020 at 10:44, Vicky Vaughan <vrvaughan63@...> wrote:

Thanks very much for your response.

I have an iPhone 8 and I am staying with the latest 12 version.  Do you think that poses any problem to Spotify?

Sincerely, Vicky V

Hi List, Would someone be able to confirm for me that I cannot get Spotify to work on my iPhone 8?

Guessing that the answer is a resounding Yes, then my question is, can Spotify be downloaded and work on my HD Amazon Fire tablet seventh generation running version 5.6?

What I am hoping I can do is to be able to use Spotify and have the resulting music stream via blue tooth to my Starkey Halo 2 S hearing aids, or at least to my Outlier ear pods.

Does anyone have any idea if this is possible?

I would ve very grateful for any info!

Sincerely, Vicky V

Vicky Vaughan

Thanks, Cristóbal

I'm going to try to get it set up then. I really think it will be the
answer to my music woes.

Sincerely, Vicky V
.

While I can manage the almost $10 each month, I don't think I could swing 2
or three times that amount, to have Spotify on multiple devices.

Sincerely, Vicky V

Vicky, Spotify is a subscription service that you have to pay for on a
monthly basis. If the price has not gone up, individual subscription is
$9.99, $5.99 for students, $14.99 for family subscription up to five or six
members, going by memory on THE FAMILY DEAL!

There should be no problem logging in to Spotify on your Fire tablet
provided you can install the Spotify app on it. No, you don't need two
subscriptions for Spotify to use the app.

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado

https://www.avg.com

Vicky Vaughan

Thanks, Olusegun. That is clear now. I intend to get signed up with one of
its 3-month trials.

Sincerely, Vicky V

[...]

Thanks very much for your answer.  That is a relief, since I really don’t want to upgrade.

Sincerely, Vicky V