From: Penny Golden
Sent: Monday, May 18, 2020 2:04 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Looking for a Braille Me Lesson

    Speaking of instructors, is anyone able to give me the first basic

lesson on the Braille Me?

Of course, I'm ready to pay for this training.

Penny

pengold2@...

Penny Golden

Thank you.  I will consider it very seriously.  Having done a little learning of what I was doing, using an AIRA agent, I am wondering if I would just prefer to stay with my Polaris and HIMS units, and let someone else have the Braille ME.

Thanks. I haven't give it up yet, though.

I am glad to know that Mystic Access has a tutorial on it.

Thanks again.

Penny

pengold2@...

On 5/18/2020 10:50 AM, Josh Kennedy wrote:

why not buy the braille me tutorial from www.mysticaccess.com

Ann Parsons

Hi all,

A User Guide is only as good as its reader. If that sounds weird, it's meant to. Think about it. If you are accustomed to reading manuals, and you know what to look for, learning to use a program or a piece of equipment is easy. However, you *must* be able to understand the User Guide. If you do not understand the written documentation, no amount of documentation is going to help! Some people are completely thrown by User Guides or manuals,especially if the equipment in question is new to them. If the concepts related to operating the equipment are unfamiliar, then no amount of documentation is going to do any good at all!

Some people learn best if they are shown manually how to do something. Others learn best by reading instructions. Still others learn best by listening to instructions. Some people learn best by using inductive reasoning while others must use deductive reasoning to learn well. It's all dependent on the individual!

Ann P.