From: "Troy Burnham" <troyburnham34@...>
To: <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, May 21, 2020 1:18 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] tracking a package through the United States postal service

Hi all,

I have a USPS tracking number for a package I'm expecting, but when I go to google and type in United States postal service package tracking and paste the number into the field it says to put my tracking number into I can't get any info.

The package was apparently sent yesterday afternoon so there may not be a lot of info yet, but when I've tracked packages from UPS for example in the past there was at least something on the page saying that they were waiting on the package. Can anybody help me?

Thanks.

Troy

Gerald Levy

I suggest signing up for USPS Informed Delivery, a free servvice that will send you an email alert each morning you have mail or packages scheduled for delivery that day:

https://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

Gerald

On 5/21/2020 1:18 PM, Troy Burnham wrote:
Hi all,

I have a USPS tracking number for a package I'm expecting, but when I go to google and type in United States postal service package tracking and paste the number into the field it says to put my tracking number into I can't get any info.

The package was apparently sent yesterday afternoon so there may not be a lot of info yet, but when I've tracked packages from UPS for example in the past there was at least something on the page saying that they were waiting on the package. Can anybody help me?

Thanks.

Troy

Ann Parsons

Hi all,

Just put in the tracking number not anything else. It will know it's USPS.

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring