regarding a note taker with key board

Sugar Lopez

Hi all

Not sure where to go to ask but I was interested in purchasing a note taker but with a keyboard.

I have a braille and speak but I’m missing the adapter and the battery is not in order, not even sure it’s still available

The thing is, it’s never really been used since I received it by accident. I should of received one with a keyboard and not braille.

Well anyways,

Any clues on which one would be a good one?

Not even sure it’s called a note taker

Thanks

sugar

"If we could look into each other's hearts and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care."

🙏 I appreciate your friendship/support at:

-Sugar 😘

Abbie Taylor

Most notetakers come with either braille or qwerty keyboards. What type of keyboard are you looking for? Do you want something basic like the Braille and Speak, or would you rather have something like the BrailleNote products that have email, Internet, and other capabilities. I think that once you figure out what you want in a notetaker, your search will be easier.

http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com

abbietaylor945@...

Sugar Lopez

I think I would like the second one. yes in a key board

If I can have an idea of the cost of both and difference

Where I can do some reaserch, it would help

"Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content."

-Philippians 4:11

🙏

-Sugar 😘

Most notetakers come with either braille or qwerty keyboards. What type of keyboard are you looking for? Do you want something basic like the Braille and Speak, or would you rather have something like the BrailleNote products that have email, Internet, and other capabilities. I think that once you figure out what you want in a notetaker, your search will be easier.

http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com

abbietaylor945@...

Monte Single

Also, if you are looking for  a notetaker, you should set a price as the bidding opens at thousands of dollars.

Most notetakers come with either braille or qwerty keyboards. What type of keyboard are you looking for? Do you want something basic like the Braille and Speak, or would you rather have something like the BrailleNote products that have email, Internet, and other capabilities. I think that once you figure out what you want in a notetaker, your search will be easier.

http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com

abbietaylor945@...

Ann Parsons

Hi all,

That depends on the notetaker. It depends on whether you want a braille tablet or a notetaker. For example, the Orbit Reader 40 is priced at $1,399.00. It is a notetaker, not a tablet. On the other hand, the new Windows tablet from Vespero, the ElBraille, is priced at $5,900.00. Best advice is to seek info from archives of Blind Bargains, AFB's Access World, and TechTalk from Accessible World. Read about the notetakers and the tablets and then you can ask questions on the lists for those items.

Ann P.

Also, if you are looking for a notetaker, you should set a price as the bidding opens at thousands of dollars.