Topics

Accessible third party clients for Facebook and Instagram

Akshaya Choudhary

Hello guys,
Are there any accesssible third party clients for Facebook and Instagram, like there is TwBlue for twittter?
All suggestions are welcome.

Regards

Akshaya wrote:

"Are there any accesssible third party clients for Facebook and Instagram,
like there is TwBlue for twittter?"

For which OS sire? Without knowing this, yelling out a name has to be done
in an unintelligible whisper!

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado

Akshaya Choudhary

Hi Olusegun, for Windows on PC and android. And, since I use NVDA primarily, good accessibility with the same is most desired.

Regards

Akshaya wrote in part:

"for Windows on PC and android. And, since I use NVDA primarily, good
accessibility with the same is most desired."

Thanks for a prompt response. I have no news for Windows and NVDA.
However, for use in Android Land, please consider giving SocialOne a good
whack! Grab it from this URL:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.asama.portafolio&;hl=en_US

SocialOne might be the only client app you need for Facebook, Instagram and
Twitter. It is a free app; whack it hard and make it your friend.

Hope this info is helpful; take care.

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado

Akshaya Choudhary

Thank you  for the app and your charismatic replies, Olusegun.

Regards

Akshaya, I have you to thank for giving me a chance to try to help. I'm not
into Facebook or Instagram per se, but both may be calling out for me and if
I can take off my headset, I'll probably hear their voices!

In any case, as I prepare to launch a new online storefront, I'm seriously
considering getting the business shoved off to Facebook Shop, Instagram and
a few other platforms. Whether or not I'll get any real results, no idea;
but, since I love to tinker, playing with the thought and actualising it
might not be too bad.

As for my sarcasms, that's been my lifeblood! Even though it gets me in
trouble now and then, I believe that learning is more fun if we can get a
good laugh as part of the process. So, let the learning continue, and let's
have more fun doing it.

With that, I go back to facing the book I've been trying to read though I
keep falling asleep! But, sheesh, please don't tell anyone I said that.
Take care and all the very best!

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado

Pamela Dominguez

Don't say that? Why not? You're in good company! I've been falling asleep to a book all day. Pam.