Topics

avast support

Adrien

Hi Tim

This is what I sent to another list. I don't know if anyone else on here has had similar problems but I am finding it increasingly difficult to contact support representatives at some larger companies. For example a few months ago I purchased the latest nero, trying to get a refund was a nightmare. On the 2 checkout website it tells you how to apply for your refund but the actual portal is not accessible, way back you used to be able to log-in and apply for a support ticket but not now. I had a similar experience this week after I purchased avast secure line vpn, I could log-in and get to my account and subscription portal but the rest had to be done by mum, it doesn't matter which browser I used firefox or chrome, the problems were the same and none of the screen readers could help. We used to be able to get e-mail addresses for support but not any more, you can't even find them on google, a lot of these companies use the same sellers i.e. clever bridge and  digital river among others , not all companies allow you to try before you buy, from now on, unless I can try something before I pay for it, I won’t be buying it in case it doesn’t work with a screen reader and I have to get a refund, they really aren’t making it easy for us now, a lot of the software interfaces are getting harder to use.

Regards

Adrien G0mun

I run a group on groups.io, to join the group:

best-circle-of-friends+subscribe@groups.io

facebook page at bestcircleoffriends, just do a search for it.

twitter

@AdrienCollins12

Skype with me on adriencollins06