The Blind Trainer's List

Debbie April Yuille

Hi

Could I please have the subscription info for the blind trainer's mailing list that’s being discussed? As I've just started up my access technology training business, I would find this list quite valuable.

Thanks very much

Debbie

Thanks

David Goldfield <david.goldfield@...>

Debbie,

You can get more info on the Trainer Talk list, along with a subscription form, at the below link.