Topics

OCR problem

Onwardbob

OCR was working but has stopped. What I get is ocr failed no scanner or
camera supported. How can I fix this?

BOB SOUTAR.ONWARD THRU THE FOG

Hi Bob,
What app or device are you trying to use? If it is an app I would try uninstalling it and then reinstalling it to see if this fixes the problem.
Hope this helps,

Ashley Breger

On Jun 11, 2020, at 11:01 PM, Onwardbob <onwardbob@...> wrote:

OCR was working but has stopped. What I get is ocr failed no scanner or
camera supported. How can I fix this?

BOB SOUTAR.ONWARD THRU THE FOG

Monte Single

Hi Bob,

What are youusing for a scanner, and what software are you using.
I sounds like your software may not be seeing your scanner.