youtube question

Kimsan

Hi,

How can I upload an audio file to youtube? I know youtube is video but after researching all day, I’m hoping someone can provide an easy solution.

If you are a wrestling fan, I invite you to visit my wrestling site for blogs and podcasts by navigating to: http://www.therasslincafe.com/

Also, you may like our page on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/TheRasslinCafe/

Laz

You have to attach it to a video. I looked into this a couple of years
back and thought I had bookmarked a couple of pages but apparently
not. I believe I just did a Google search for something like upload
audio files to youtube or something along those lines. I never ended
up doing it though so can't say how accessible or difficult it may be
for a blind person to do.

Good luck!

Laz

On 12/10/17, Kimsan <kimsansong@icloud.com> wrote:
Hi,

How can I upload an audio file to youtube? I know youtube is video but
after
researching all day, I'm hoping someone can provide an easy solution.

If you are a wrestling fan, I invite you to visit my wrestling site for
blogs and podcasts by navigating to: http://www.therasslincafe.com/

Also, you may like our page on facebook at
https://www.facebook.com/TheRasslinCafe/

Bluetooth devices, and accessories
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/
Email: laz@talkingmp3players.com
Phone: 727-498-0121
Skype: lazmesa

Kimsan

What I understand is to attach a photo to the audio, but that is where I can't figure out how to do it.

--
Affordably priced Accessible Talking MP3 Players, Accessible phones, Bluetooth devices, and accessories http://www.talkingmp3players.com/