Topics

anyone else having trouble getting results on accessible youtube?

Keith S

Just curious, anyone else getting results on the accessible youtube site?

every search I do gets either  of the following results:

<class 'googleapiclient.errors.HttpError'>

or

or a screen that says "pyton" and some other info, but I have not seen in a couple of days.

Thanks

Wondering if this is a accessible youtube issue, or if it's on  my side.

Windows 10, jaws, and chrome browser

Gene

The site hasn't worked properly for days, perhaps a week.

I think it was on this list where I said, recently, that there is a price to be paid when people do things that make it less likely that blind people will learn the actual way to do things. I'm not saying people shouldn't use sites like Yourtube, but they should know how to use the actual site first.

I'm not saying that you don't. I'm pointing out, as a general statement, once again, that there is a price for help that dissuades people from learning.