Topics

Problem with a webpage

Vicki W

I keep getting this error when I try to log into a certain webpage. Does anyone know what it means?

WordPress › Error
There has been a critical error on your website.
Learn more about debugging in WordPress.

I get the error when I try logging into any link associated with the webpage at all. It was working fine yesterday. I'm not getting this error anywhere else.

Thanks.

Vicki

Chris G

Hello,

There is a problem with the website, perhaps a plugin that is installed etc.

You might contact the site owner and let them know of the issue.

Perhaps they don’t know.

I keep getting this error when I try to log into a certain webpage. Does anyone know what it means?

WordPress › Error
There has been a critical error on your website.
Learn more about debugging in WordPress.

I get the error when I try logging into any link associated with the webpage at all. It was working fine yesterday. I'm not getting this error anywhere else.

Thanks.

Vicki

Ann Parsons

Hi all,

Have you tried

https://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

See what happens when you put in your URL.

Why is it that people always think it's something they did, when a web page or something else on the net isn't working? The place is probably down.

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring

"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost."

Vicki W

Hi Ann,

This is a great resource. Thank you, and for the record, I didn't think it was anything I had done, in fact, I knew it was the website. I just wondered what the message meant in case others wanted to know and for future reference.

Thank you again.

Vicki

See what happens when you put in your URL.

Why is it that people always think it's something they did, when a web page or something else on the net isn't working? The place is probably down.

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring
EMAIL: akp@...
Skype: Putertutor

"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost."

Ann Parsons

Hi all,

No problem, you are, as it happens, in the minority. That's a good thing. Have a great day.

Ann P.