Topics

Converting video from AVI to MKV

Steven Johnson

Thanks Simon.  Prism is working well for me.  The Mrs. Says that the video is good.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of goshawk on horseback
Sent: Tuesday, June 16, 2020 12:27 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Converting video from AVI to MKV
Importance: High

I would recommend the prism video format converter from nch software.

Simon

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Tuesday, June 16, 2020 5:33 PM

Subject: [TechTalk] Converting video from AVI to MKV

Good day everyone.  I want to convert a bunch of TV shows from AVI to MKV H365 format to play on my wife’s Vizio television’s built-in media player.  Could someone recommend a good, speech-friendly file converter?  VLC doesn’t offer the MKV format in its list of conversion file types.  Thanks in advance.

Monte Single

Hi Goshhawk,

Why are all your messages marked high importance; no one else uses this flagging?

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of goshawk on horseback
Sent: June-16-20 1:27 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Converting video from AVI to MKV
Importance: High

Simon

Good day everyone.  I want to convert a bunch of TV shows from AVI to MKV H365 format to play on my wife’s Vizio television’s built-in media player.  Could someone recommend a good, speech-friendly file converter?  VLC doesn’t offer the MKV format in its list of conversion file types.  Thanks in advance.

goshawk on horseback

Simon

Steven Johnson