Topics

having sound issues, communication from creative

heather albright

This is what I got back from creative. They did not discuss their control pannel at all. "Creative Support (Creative Labs Pte Ltd.)

Jun 16, 2020, 5:00:38 PM GMT+8

Dear Heather,

I have talked to the technical product team and we got the following reply :

"Recalling that we had some cases whereby the text to speech application gives garbled sound on the Sound Blaster Z after some time. We are sadly not able to confirm if our audio devices support text to speech applications.

As audio processing may affect pure voice audio, it is recommended to get a USB DAC that does not provide any audio processing.

Most of our USB DAC have some audio processing on the driver. Therefore they are not recommended for your desired usage.

You may want to check out USB DAC from other manufacturers like FiiO, AudioQuest, Audioengine that do not provide audio effects.

We are truly sorry , that we dont have anything suitable in our product range , but I have posted your suggestion in our feedback , and you never know , maybe it will be considered for future develeopments.-

If you are having any other inquiries now or later on, please contact us here again.

Have a great day.

Regards,
Marcel"

So there you go, they even give suggestions to other sound cards. I want to be able to control how my sound card puts out audio. If I am spending money on a product, I believe I have the right to expect to be able to use all features of that product.
cheers Heather