How to find out size of documents folder

Loy <loyrg2845@...>

I want to know the size of my documents folder, but I don't know how. Other folders I can arrow to the right and I see the size and other info.

Thom Spittle

Before you go into the documents folder, focus on it. Then do alt enter to go to the properties and with jaws, do insert be like boy to read the details

On Jun 16, 2020, at 4:34 PM, Loy <loyrg2845@...> wrote:

I want to know the size of my documents folder, but I don't know how. Other folders I can arrow to the right and I see the size and other info.

Loy <loyrg2845@...>

Thanks, but this did not work for Mme.