From: Sam Taylor
Sent: Sunday, June 21, 2020 5:08 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] brave browser

Hey Heather,

I would advise against blocking scripts. In my experience this can severely limit your availability to even load or contact websites.

Cheers

Sam

On 22/06/2020 7:57 am, heather albright wrote:
Wow i have to say after I fix my brave, love it so much! OH, is okay to block scrips I googled and it said it had something to do with java scrips! The only thing I know about that is they are not very accessible but, i did not want to block it if it brakes the websites when I am searching online!
If am wrong, please enlighten me. Thanks Heather