From: Vicki W
Sent: Monday, June 22, 2020 11:21 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] need a Tech support phone number

Hi,

Does anyone have a technical support phone number for HP products, printers if possible? I've hunted the webpage high and low and can't find one anywhere.

Thanks.

Vicki

Gene

a Contact Us link doesn't necessarily mean a phone number. There is no requirement to have a phone number for accessibility. Whether they should provide one is another matter.