need a Tech support phone number

Vicki W

Hi,

Does anyone have a technical support phone number for HP products, printers if possible? I've hunted the webpage high and low and can't find one anywhere.

Thanks.

Vicki

heather albright

I cant find the number too but I found this link. It makes you think you can contact them. It is a complete ly because when you click on the contact us link, you get no number woe! So if any one finally gets a contact, please tell them to their face that they do not know anything about accessibility otherwise, they would have had the number displayed after it says contact us.
Good luck, Heather

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, June 22, 2020 11:21 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] need a Tech support phone number

Hi,

Does anyone have a technical support phone number for HP products, printers if possible? I've hunted the webpage high and low and can't find one anywhere.

Thanks.

Vicki

Gene

a Contact Us link doesn't necessarily mean a phone number. There is no requirement to have a phone number for accessibility. Whether they should provide one is another matter.

Gene

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Monday, June 22, 2020 11:43 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] need a Tech support phone number

I cant find the number too but I found this link. It makes you think you can contact them. It is a complete ly because when you click on the contact us link, you get no number woe! So if any one finally gets a contact, please tell them to their face that they do not know anything about accessibility otherwise, they would have had the number displayed after it says contact us.
https://www8.hp.com/us/en/hp-information/accessibility-aging/index.html
Good luck, Heather

Hi,

Thanks.

Vicki

Gerald Levy

Well, I went to Get Human and found HP's toll-free customer support phone number:

800-752-0900.  Next time, look a little harder.

Gerald

On 6/22/2020 1:09 PM, Gene wrote:
a Contact Us link doesn't necessarily mean a phone number.  There is no requirement to have a phone number for accessibility.  Whether they should provide one is another matter.

Gene
-----Original Message----- From: heather albright

Good luck, Heather

----- Original Message ----- From: Vicki W

Hi,

Thanks.

Vicki

Mike B.

Hi Vicki,

I found a number for sales, maybe you can get a tech support number from them.

Sales:   1-866-625-3906

Take care.  Mike.  Sent from my iBarstool.
I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.

Sent: Monday, June 22, 2020 9:21 AM

Hi,

Thanks.

Vicki

Vicki W

Well, I looked very hard and I found that number, but they wouldn't connect me with tech support, which is what I need. Find that one and then scold me.

Vicki

From: "Gerald Levy via groups.io" <bwaylimited=verizon.net@groups.io>
To: <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, June 22, 2020 10:26 AM

Well, I went to Get Human and found HP's toll-free customer support
phone number:

800-752-0900. Next time, look a little harder.

Gerald

On 6/22/2020 1:09 PM, Gene wrote:
a Contact Us link doesn't necessarily mean a phone number. There is no requirement to have a phone number for accessibility. Whether they should provide one is another matter.

Gene
-----Original Message----- From: heather albright

Good luck, Heather

----- Original Message ----- From: Vicki W

Hi,

Thanks.

Vicki

Vicky Vaughan <vrvaughan63@...>

Hi Mike, I like your current signature!

Sincerely, Vicky V

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mike B
Sent: Monday, June 22, 2020 1:27 PM

Hi Vicki,

I found a number for sales, maybe you can get a tech support number from them.

Sales:   1-866-625-3906

Take care.  Mike.  Sent from my iBarstool.
I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.

Sent: Monday, June 22, 2020 9:21 AM

Hi,

Thanks.

Vicki

AVG logo

This email has been checked for viruses by AVG antivirus software.
www.avg.com