Thanks Heather

Sam Taylor

Yes, Pontes Media Downloader is your best bet if you can feed it the URL from the video.

On 30/06/2020 5:29 am, heather albright wrote:
Hello, how do I grabb a video off facebook and save it on my pc? Will Pontes Media Downloader git the audio and make in to mp3s? I have ateacher who  post his lectures off facebook instead of google.
Thanks Heather

heather albright

They are inbeded, i will give it try! Heather

----- Original Message -----
From: Sam Taylor
Sent: Monday, June 29, 2020 5:37 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] grabbing videos off facebook

Yes, Pontes Media Downloader is your best bet if you can feed it the URL from the video.

On 30/06/2020 5:29 am, heather albright wrote:
Hello, how do I grabb a video off facebook and save it on my pc? Will Pontes Media Downloader git the audio and make in to mp3s? I have ateacher who  post his lectures off facebook instead of google.
Thanks Heather

George McCoy

You can get some, but not all Facebook videos with Pontes Media Downloader. Let us know if you need to get the ones PMD can't and I will post a procedure that has worked for me, even with videos in the embeded player.

george

Hello, how do I grabb a video off facebook and save it on my pc? Will Pontes Media Downloader git the audio and make in to mp3s? I have ateacher who  post his lectures off facebook instead of google.
Thanks Heather

Vicky Vaughan

Hi George, Will PMD download You Tube videos?

If yes, would you give me some tips on how to do it?

It that depends on what I have, please help by asking the questions that would let you help me do this.

Sincerely, Vicky V

You can get some, but not all Facebook videos with Pontes Media Downloader. Let us know if you need to get the ones PMD can't and I will post a procedure that has worked for me, even with videos in the embeded player.

george

Hello, how do I grabb a video off facebook and save it on my pc? Will Pontes Media Downloader git the audio and make in to mp3s? I have ateacher who  post his lectures off facebook instead of google.

Thanks Heather

heather albright

Yes, i was able to get those videos. Thank you,
Heather

You can get some, but not all Facebook videos with Pontes Media Downloader. Let us know if you need to get the ones PMD can't and I will post a procedure that has worked for me, even with videos in the embeded player.

george

Hello, how do I grabb a video off facebook and save it on my pc? Will Pontes Media Downloader git the audio and make in to mp3s? I have ateacher who  post his lectures off facebook instead of google.

Thanks Heather

Vicky Vaughan

Hi Heather, While I am not on Face Book, there are videos I would like to download on YouTube.  Please do you have any helpful tips on how to do this?

For instance, once the video has started in YouTube, do I Tab for a Record button, or is there actually a Record keyboard command?

Any tips or pointers to where I can get helpful tips would be very gratefully appreciated!

Sincerely, Vicky

Yes, i was able to get those videos. Thank you,

Heather

You can get some, but not all Facebook videos with Pontes Media Downloader. Let us know if you need to get the ones PMD can't and I will post a procedure that has worked for me, even with videos in the embeded player.

george

Hello, how do I grabb a video off facebook and save it on my pc? Will Pontes Media Downloader git the audio and make in to mp3s? I have ateacher who  post his lectures off facebook instead of google.

Thanks Heather

Mich Verrier

Hi all I was trying to get a video that was posted to facebook live and it was a privit video or some how locked and I tried pmd and it didn’t download it. From Mich.

Yes, i was able to get those videos. Thank you,

Heather

You can get some, but not all Facebook videos with Pontes Media Downloader. Let us know if you need to get the ones PMD can't and I will post a procedure that has worked for me, even with videos in the embeded player.

george

Hello, how do I grabb a video off facebook and save it on my pc? Will Pontes Media Downloader git the audio and make in to mp3s? I have ateacher who  post his lectures off facebook instead of google.

Thanks Heather

heather albright

HI do you have     Pontes Media Downloader? You can grabb the link and past it in to the app and than go down to select what type of audio file you want and go down to download. I make all my youtube videos in to mp3 files. You can get the program from here.
Hope that is what your looking for. cheers Heather

Yes, i was able to get those videos. Thank you,

Heather

You can get some, but not all Facebook videos with Pontes Media Downloader. Let us know if you need to get the ones PMD can't and I will post a procedure that has worked for me, even with videos in the embeded player.

george

Hello, how do I grabb a video off facebook and save it on my pc? Will Pontes Media Downloader git the audio and make in to mp3s? I have ateacher who  post his lectures off facebook instead of google.

Thanks Heather

Richard

Not all videos on Youtube can be downloaded.

HTH,
Rick

Hi all I was trying to get a video that was posted to facebook live and it
was a privit video or some how locked and I tried pmd and it didn't download
it. From Mich.

Yes, i was able to get those videos. Thank you,

Heather

You can get some, but not all Facebook videos with Pontes Media Downloader.
Let us know if you need to get the ones PMD can't and I will post a
procedure that has worked for me, even with videos in the embeded player.

george

Hello, how do I grabb a video off facebook and save it on my pc? Will Pontes
Media Downloader git the audio and make in to mp3s? I have ateacher who
post his lectures off facebook instead of google.

Thanks Heather

<http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_cam
paign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient>

Virus-free.
<http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_cam
paign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient> www.avg.com

Richard

Hi Vicky,
I am not George, but you can give this a try:
These instructions were written in Windows 7 using Jaws version 2020, and
Ponts Media Downloader version 2.0.54.

Downloading music from YouTube using Pontes Media Downloader:
1. Locate the link for the song you wish to download, and press enter.
A new page will load.

2. On the new page, there may be an ad playing, so wait until you hear the
song start to play, and make sure it is the one you want.

3. Press the F6 key, which will put the focus in the address bar,
and press control + C to copy the address to the clipboard.

4. If you are done with the website, simply press Alt + F4 to close the
website, or Press Shift + F6 to return the focus to the web page.

5. Select the Pontes Media Downloader shortcut on the Desktop and press
enter.

If Pontes Media Downloader isn't in focus when you check the title bar, you
may need to Alt + Tab to find it.
6. When the program opens, the focus should be on the url that you just
copied to the clipboard, if not, then just Tab or Shift+ Tab to locate it.

7. Once you are on the link, Tab once and you should be in a combo boxof
media file types, where you can use the arrow keys to select your
preference.
8. After making your selection, Tab once to the download button, and press
the Spacebar.
After the download is complete, Tab once and you should be on a link to open
the download location on your computer, press enter.
If you are finished downloading, don't forget to close the downloader.
You are done.

HTH,
Rick

You can get some, but not all Facebook videos with Pontes Media Downloader.
Let us know if you need to get the ones PMD can't and I will post a
procedure that has worked for me, even with videos in the embeded player.

george

Hello, how do I grabb a video off facebook and save it on my pc? Will
Pontes Media Downloader git the audio and make in to mp3s? I have ateacher
who post his lectures off facebook instead of google.

Thanks Heather

https://www.avg.com

Vicky Vaughan

Hi Rick, Thanks so very much for these wonderful instructions! I certainly
should be able to follow them.

Gratefully yours, Vicky V