From: "Shirley Healy" <manyofus1980@...>
To: <techtalk@groups.io>
Sent: Monday, June 29, 2020 9:21 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] query about jaws

just curious, as I wasnt sure about this but...when do the new releases of
jaws come out, which month do they usually get released in?
I'm talking about the full release not a bata version.
so, when will jaws 2021 be released, is it in june of each year that they
come out?
shirley

Shirley Healy

Lol bata, hahaha! Spelling mishap! Lol!
thanks, much appreciated.
shirley

Typically, the full public release is in the fall.
The beta, not bata, release is usually released several months prior.

HTH,
Rick
just curious, as I wasnt sure about this but...when do the new releases of
jaws come out, which month do they usually get released in?
I'm talking about the full release not a bata version.
so, when will jaws 2021 be released, is it in june of each year that they
come out?
shirley

chris judge

October usually.

Chris Judge

just curious, as I wasnt sure about this but...when do the new releases of jaws come out, which month do they usually get released in?

I'm talking about the full release not a bata version.

so, when will jaws 2021 be released, is it in june of each year that they come out?

shirley

Richard

Yeah, it happens! lol

Rick