Is there a start up sound for sound for JAWS or a way to enable one?

Sent from my iPhone hi guys,
I was just wondering does anybody know if there is anyway to enable a start up sound for jaws?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Ashley

Kliph

whenever jaws starts for me he always says, “jaws for windows is ready”. Do you not here this?  You might also want to go in to utilities menu, and make sure jaws is setup to start automatically when windows starts.

Do you own a braille display and want to help, or are you a new user and need tips to help learn your device?  Than come join the braille display users group and join in with your Q&A’s, subscribe here
braille-display-users+subscribe@groups.io
All hins, tips, and questions are welcome!