thank you

Sugar

Thanks you for letting me back in.

Not sure why I was taken off but I am back?

sugar

Blaster

You did say you were having some issues with your email, you may just
be experiencing some delays in sending or receiving mail.

Blaster

On 12/13/17, Sugar Lopez <sugarsyl71@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
Thanks you for letting me back in.

Not sure why I was taken off but I am back?

sugar

Laz

Hi Sugar, You were removed by groups.io because your email program is
marking messages from the list as spam. I wrote about this to the list
about a week and a half ago. This goes for anyone who finds themself
removed from any groups.io groups. Check your spam folder for messages
that have been marked as spam without your knowledge and mark them as
not spam as well as for the message from groups.io that you have been
unsubscribed for marking messages as spam as it also includes a link
to rejoin the group.

Laz List moderator

On 12/13/17, Sugar Lopez <sugarsyl71@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
Thanks you for letting me back in.

Not sure why I was taken off but I am back?

sugar

Bluetooth devices, and accessories
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/
Email: laz@talkingmp3players.com
Phone: 727-498-0121
Skype: lazmesa

Carolyn Arnold

Question?

I have Outlook 2013. I have no idea where in the world or how to check spam. How would I do that, please?

Best from,

Carolyn

--
Affordably priced Accessible Talking MP3 Players, Accessible phones, Bluetooth devices, and accessories http://www.talkingmp3players.com/
Email: laz@talkingmp3players.com
Phone: 727-498-0121
Skype: lazmesa

Ann Parsons

Hi again,

When in the inbox, hit ctrl-y and arrow down to spam.

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring