Restoring laptop and JAWS activation

Juan Gonzalez <jgonzalezh614@...>

Good afternoon, I am thinking of restoring my laptop back to factory settings and was wondering if there is a way I can save my activation key or file so when I reinstall it I can activate it again. This jaws was installed by the state and I have long ago lost the box for it. I am running JAWS 2020 and not sure if I can make an account since its registered to them. If someone could tell me my options that would be great.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

chris judge

Hi.

I know you said your jaws was installed by the state, but is it registered to you? If so you should be able to call freedom scientific and arrange to get your authorization code. Unfortunately there is no way to transfer it. You could look under the jaws activation under help, but it will likely only display the first 7 characters of your code.

Chris Judge