Topics

I solved my own Thunderbird problem

Steve Matzura

When adding a filter, when you get to the choice of folders into which you wish to filter messages, you get only a list of top-level email addresses corresponding to the iMap or POP folders you set up within Thunderbird. Just for fun, I tried pressing Alt+Down-Arrow, and it worked! The combo box opened, or expanded, and all the subfolders appeared, allowing me to choose the one into which I want to filter messages.

Blaster

Good find, Thanks for letting us know.

Blaster