Topics

problem with net flicks and jaws

Jeffrey Schwartz

I  installed netflicks.  I  am trying to listen to a  show which my brother suggested, mind hunter.  It plays for about thirty seconds and stops.  I  thought it may be conflicting with jaws.  Hit the control button and then unstilled jaws.  If I  hit the enter button a  few times, it will start playing for a  short time, but goes silent quickly.

Help appreciated,

Jeff

Jeffrey Schwartz

Installed net flicks.  It spoke for a  minute and stopped.  I  thought it might  conflicting with jaws and uninstalled jaws.  Spoke for another minute and stopped again

Help please,

Jeff

Jeffrey Schwartz

As I  mentioned earlier, net flicks stops talking within a  minute, even if I  unload jaws.  I’m wondering if there is a way to download the show  to my hard drive.

Thanks,

Jeff