Topics

looking for seller's list

Vicki W

Hi,

Does anyone know of other seller's list other than BlindAds for blind sellers? thanks.

Vicki

Damien Garwood <damien@...>

Hi,
I guess it depends where you are. BlindAds is suited more to a US market, while I'm on one called Recycle-It which is geared more in the UK.
Cheers,
Damien.

On 20/08/2020 04:56 pm, Vicki W wrote:
Hi,
Does anyone know of other seller's list other than BlindAds for blind sellers? thanks.
Vicki

Vicki W

I'm in the United States.

I guess it depends where you are. BlindAds is suited more to a US market, while I'm on one called Recycle-It which is geared more in the UK.
Cheers,
Damien.

On 20/08/2020 04:56 pm, Vicki W wrote:
Hi,
Does anyone know of other seller's list other than BlindAds for blind sellers? thanks.
Vicki

heather albright

I used to be part of blind treasures and the blind attic list; anyone know if these are still around? Those are the only ones I can think of! Heather

I guess it depends where you are. BlindAds is suited more to a US market, while I'm on one called Recycle-It which is geared more in the UK.
Cheers,
Damien.

On 20/08/2020 04:56 pm, Vicki W wrote:
Hi,
Does anyone know of other seller's list other than BlindAds for blind sellers? thanks.
Vicki

Laz

The blind attic listg is long gone as is its replacement list called
the royal post while the blind treasures was meant for Tony to
advertise his own gadgets only AFAIK.

Laz

On 8/20/20, heather albright <kd5cbl@gmail.com> wrote:
I used to be part of blind treasures and the blind attic list; anyone know

if these are still around? Those are the only ones I can think of! Heather
I guess it depends where you are. BlindAds is suited more to a US market,

while I'm on one called Recycle-It which is geared more in the UK.
Cheers,
Damien.

On 20/08/2020 04:56 pm, Vicki W wrote:
Hi,
Does anyone know of other seller's list other than BlindAds for blind
sellers? thanks.
Vicki

accessories
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/
Email: laz@talkingmp3players.com
Phone: 727-498-0121

Carolyn Arnold

Now the Royal Post is extinct.

--
Affordably priced Accessible Talking MP3 Player/book Reader, Victor Reader Stream & Trek, blindshell Classic phone, Bluetooth devices, and accessories http://www.talkingmp3players.com/
Email: laz@talkingmp3players.com
Phone: 727-498-0121

heather albright

I missed the subscription for the blind adds list. Can someone send it to me.thanks cheers Heather

I guess it depends where you are. BlindAds is suited more to a US market,

while I'm on one called Recycle-It which is geared more in the UK.
Cheers,
Damien.

On 20/08/2020 04:56 pm, Vicki W wrote:
Hi,
Does anyone know of other seller's list other than BlindAds for blind
sellers? thanks.
Vicki

accessories
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/
Email: laz@talkingmp3players.com
Phone: 727-498-0121

Mike B

Hi Heather,

Here you go:

To post to the group:

To subscribe:

To unsubscribe:

Sent: Thursday, August 20, 2020 9:58 PM

I missed the subscription for the blind adds list. Can someone send it to
me.thanks cheers Heather
> The blind attic listg is long gone as is its replacement list called
> the royal post while the blind treasures was meant for Tony to
> advertise his own gadgets only AFAIK.
>
> Laz
>
> On 8/20/20, heather albright <kd5cbl@...> wrote:
>> I used to be part of blind treasures and the blind attic  list; anyone
>> know
>>
>> if these are still around? Those are the only ones I can think of!
>> Heather

Laz

Just send a blank email message to the following email address,

BlindAds+subscribe@groups.io

Stay well,

Laz