exporting contacts from a microsd card

Joe Giovanelli

Hello,

I want to export contacts from a blindshell classic to an IPhone. I have them on a microsd card but what do I do from there?

Are these files compiled in a standard way?

Thanks for your ideas.

Joe, W2PVLY

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

What's going to determine what you can, or cannot, do is how the source device can export contacts.  This is what their documentation says:

BACKING UP CONTACTS
  • Select the backup contacts menu item to create a Contacts.vcf file; this will copy contacts that are in the phone's contact list to the Contacts.vcf file.
  • If a memory card is in the phone, the file will be created in the root folder of the memory card.
  • If no memory card is present in the phone, the file will be created in the root folder of the internal storage of the phone.
This means that you would need to import from VCF format on the iPhone.  Not knowing which tutorial you'd prefer, I'd suggest you take a look at these search results and have a look at the first several that cover importing from VCF on iPhone.  https://duckduckgo.com/?q=import+contacts+iphone+VCF