Linux groups for the blind

Hi guys,
I was wondering if anyone knew if there were any Lennix email groups for the blind? I am taking a Linux course through my college this semester and was wondering what parts of Lenix might be assessable to me.
Thanks,

Ashley Breger

Jaffar Sidek

Hi.  I recommend you join this mailing list.

program-l@freelists.org

There is a bunch of Linux users in there and they are a helpful bunch.  Also, you might have some Linux programming related course in your sylabus, and we will help you all we can.  If you want, you could join a Ubuntu related list that may exist.  Just google for it since there are quite a few blind Ubuntu users.  I used to be a member of a blind general Linux list but i'm not sure if it still exists.  HTH a bit.  Cheers!

On 25/8/2020 3:20 am, Ashley Breger via groups.io wrote:
Hi guys,
I was wondering if anyone knew if there were any Lennix email groups for the blind? I am taking a Linux course through my college this semester and was wondering what parts of Lenix might be assessable to me.
Thanks,

Ashley Breger

Thank you very much :-)

Ashley Breger

On Aug 24, 2020, at 7:10 PM, Jaffar Sidek <jaffar.sidek10@gmail.com> wrote:

[...]

Ann Parsons

Hi all,

That depends on what distribution you're using. Most blind folk favor Debian or Ubuntu.

I don't know of any lists currently, I've been out of the Linux world for about ten years now. Somebody here will know, though.

Ann P.