From: "Monte Single" <mrsingle@sasktel.net>
To: <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2020 11:51 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Talking about quoting threads in the blindness
community

Hi Laz

Thanks for your post.
Apart from the many list I am subscribed to, I used email at work for
almost thirty years. I worked for a school board with 2500 employees. Top
posting was the standard email formaqt.
I estimate I have processed about 10 million emails since I started using
computers. Top posting is the standard I find on all lists I have used.
Brian get the prize for being the 1 outstannding bottom poster.

Thanks,

Monte