Topics

how to stop chrome opening address management when filling in a form on line

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

1. Open Chrome Settings
2. Search on Autofill
3. Activate Addresses and more from the 3 options presented (it's the last one)
4. Throw the toggle for Save and fill addresses to Off.
5. Close Chrome Settings

You should not have the issue you describe occur again.

Adrien

Hi

When I use chrome, when I am filling in a form, chrome often brings up the
list of addresses, i.e. it will put in data for me, this is ok but sometimes
I can't get back to my form, any ideas please.

Regards

Adrien G0mun

I run a group on groups.io, to join the group:
best-circle-of-friends+subscribe@groups.io
facebook page at bestcircleoffriends, just do a search for it.

twitter
@AdrienCollins12

Skype with me on adriencollins06

https://www.avg.com