From:    Carlos

Sent:     Sunday, September 20, 2015 2:09 PM

To:          TechTalk@groups.io

Subject:               Re: [TechTalk] creating image or clone of hard drive and jaws

There are several options depending on whether you want something free or

don't mind paying.

For cloning, I would recommend either XXCLONE:

http://www.xxclone.com/

which is free, but requires use of the JAWS cursor or equivalent.

Cloning, Casper:

https://www.fssdev.com/products/casper/

which is not free, but is more accessible than XXCLONE.

For imaging, I would recommend

Imaging, Active@ Disk Image Lite:

http://www.disk-image.net/disk-image-freeware.htm

if you want something that is free.  If you don't mind paying, then I would

recommend either

Imaging, Image for Windows:

http://www.terabyteunlimited.com/image-for-windows.htm

Imaging, Drive Snapshot:

http://www.drivesnapshot.de/en/

All three of these imaging applications are accessible.