From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Fred
Adams
Sent: Saturday, September 26, 2020 7:57 PM
To: talk group <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Subject: [TechTalk] Test message

When I bring up the tech talk list jaws says that I have ten messages but
when I open up the list jaws says that I have zero messages. I have checked
every setting that I can think of several times but no luck. I would
appreciate any suggestions. I am using Win 10, jaws 2021 beta and outlook
2019. Since I am seeing no messages I might not be able to see any response
to this message. Inbox and other group list are working fine so far.

Thanks much,

FRED C. ADAMS W4HC
US ARMY ABN RET
ETERNITY ETERNITY AVERY LONG TIME